OPPO F15 with Quad Camera Unboxing and  Overview

OPPO F15 with Quad Camera Unboxing and  Overview

hi there this is Apkbeet and in this video let's do the unboxing and have a first look at this Opel f15 and as you can see here is the box and guys this is a review alright so they have removed the pricing so I don't know the pricing and

 I'm gonna ask the Opel team about that they didn't disclose the price they just said that this is off line product and might be priced below 20,000 but when I get the details about the pricing I'll add that in the description below and as you

 can see this is the 8 GB variant that comes with 128 gigabytes of storage and looks like again that has that quad camera and they're supposed to have AMOLED screen and that 48 megapixel main camera with that quad camera 

setup we also have the flash charging but this time it's the version 3 instead of the version 2 I'll talk about it later and it also has the in display fingerprint scanner and I have told you a full HD Plus Super AMOLED screen and as you can 

see this is the 8 GB variant I'm not sure if they're gonna launch it in other variants like 6 gigabytes or whatever but what I got is the h-e-b opinion so let's open the seal and let's have a closer look at this device let's open this up and 

pretty big box actually comes out so it might be a case inside this yes so transparent TPU case are you getting you also get the sim ejector tool over here some people work and stuff so that's what it is I'll just keep this to the side and 

here we have the handset itself and this is having the six point four inch screen so let's open this up so again we have that gradient there's sort of a design at the back as you can see so let me know what do you think about this most 

many vendors are doing this gradient design at the back so you have that quad camera setup over here at the flash over here I will come back to the handset later let's see what else do we get and let's see I'm hoping it's USB type-c yes 

it's USB type-c cable that you're getting and you also get a headset I didn't expect this but these days many vendors are not giving us headsets but we are getting a headset in the box and as you can see like this it's not in here but like 

what you say here parts Apple earpods type and we also have a button here to take in our end calls and a microphone so I will just keep even this to the side and let's see this charger and this is booked three guys but again it's still or 20 

watt charger but what Oppo said in the manual what I got is that this is faster than the older 20 watt charges they said that it can charged to about what you say 50% in just about 30 minutes and this is technically about 26 percent faster

 than whoa so that's what we get in the box so let me give these things to the side and let's look at the handset itself so this is the handset it said let's try to power this on then it feels actually pretty light to hold and let me give you a 

physical overview first here we have a secondary noise cancellation microphone and on this end we have the power on/off button bottom is the main speaker type C port main microphone 3.5 mm headphone jack and here we have the 

volume rockers and the SIM slot let's see the same slot and let's open this up and we have a triple slot so that's actually nice guys so you can yes with the 128 gigabytes you don't need extra storage but you do have a dedicated micro 

SD card slot on this one so that's nice so let me put this back and the triple camera quad camera setup sorry at the back and the front camera is over here so let me do one thing guys let me actually set this up and in the meantime let 

me talk about the specs this Oppo f15 is having a six point four inch full HD plus AMOLED screen it's part but the mediatek p90 octa-core chipset it's based on 12 nanometer process clocked at 2.1 gigahertz it has 8 gigabytes of RAM 128 

gigabytes of storage it has n display fingerprint scanner where it's a quad camera setup the main camera has a forty eight megapixel then we have an 8 megapixel that's ultra wide 2 megapixel Allah is for macro close-up shots and 

again we have the 2 megapixel for portrait the front facing camera is a 16 megapixel it has a four thousand twenty-five milliamp hour battery so guys I've just set up this device and runs on color os6 and there are some apps that are 

pre-installed as you can see but let's see I can be uninstalled and you also have the app free so let's see if we click here yes you can uninstall some of the JUNK where that is actually pre-installed on this one and this is typical color OS so 

you have some quick toggles over here as you can see it's running out color OS 6 if ever has some updates we'll update it later but let's see under the hood if we go and one thing I noticed is that if you want to display you do have that low

 brightness flicker some people are sensitive to that that flickering so you do have that option so that's nice actually to have that option and if we go to about the device and I click here as you can see it's still running on Android version 9 

that is Android Pi because it's running on color OS version 6.1 dot 2 as you can see and this is the 8th gear GB RAM variant and out of that 128 gigabytes as you can see we are getting about 106 gigabytes of storage but so plenty of 

storage and you do also have that dedicated micro SD card slot so storage should not be any show on this device and this is typical color OS as you can see we also have the game space and stuff to optimize games and all these 

things over here I won't get into detail about that but you do have that so typical color OS and nice to see they are finally a bonding digital well being also on this one and as this is an AMOLED screen so the quality is good it's a full HD 

plus screen that you are getting let's also test the what he also have face unlocking I didn't enable that but because I want to test the what'd he say fingerprint that in display so let's test that so this is the in display fingerprint

 scanner as expected it's doing a good job they say that this is fingerprint version 3.0 so it's actually fast so but as you can see it is actually fast so not an issue regarding that and the handset also does not feel heavy so the weight 

balance has been dulled actually well on this one let's also test the audio on this how is the audio so let's just fire up the YouTube and let's play one of my own videos you preview my hatchback from and this competes with AI 20 in the 

pallino as you can see it's having a single speaker but it is actually adequately loud and another good thing is that this handset does support white wine l1 so I mean if you are watching those Amazon and Netflix you will get it in HD and so 

you have that app tray and stuff and but now as it's a poor device and it's having that quad camera said if I feel the camera is also a very important part so let's look at it and the configuration first let's start the main camera is a 48 

megapixel then we have an 8 megapixel that's ultra white then we have a 2 megapixel that's for close-up macro shots we'll test it and also a 2 megapixel for that depth in portrait mode and we also have a flash over here and so let's fire 

this up I'm just going to press ok and yeah and as you can see do you have this I think the digital zoom 1x and 2x is to half-sack and even we have 5x but guys not a good idea to use the 5x mode and as you can see we have plenty of 

sharpness and then we have also the portrait mode I'll test it out later you need human subjects I think so for that yes it says to move away further and all those things and it just exposure directly from here oops but you get an idea as 

you can see we have that portrait mode and all these things now let's also look at the front-facing camera and as you can see it's a good job we have this beauty mode enabled by default some hit the normal on I would say and of 

course we also have the portrait mode here also you'll have it so I'm just gonna hit normal I'm getting that background blur easily with even the front-facing camera and here are the other modes we also have a night mode on this one 

expert as sort of manual and we also have the slow-motion move so let me do one thing guys let me actually take some sample shots with this one so that you have a better idea regarding the camera these were taken with the rear facing 

camera and as you can see does a very good job and this was taken in the normal mode and this was taken in the wide angle mode it also has that close-up macro mode and you can go close up to the objects now I'm going to human 

subjects as you can see with these sample shots again the skin tones were produced very well this was taken in the portrait became more and this was taken in that ultra wide-angle mode now moving to completely artificial lighting

 also as you can see the performance was surprisingly good but this one I know surprised with the performance I mean this was a regular shot and this what was that wide angle lens now I'm going to the front-facing camera I feel the 

front-facing camera performance is actually really really good as you can see and here i Nabal the portray bouquet mode and then also the pictures came out to be really good I even tested it in completely artificial lighting and again as 

you can see the front-facing camera performance was pretty good recording this video with the Oppo f15 with its front-facing camera and as you can see the audio is also being recorded by the same and I've set it to 1080p by default it's 

actually set at 30 V so this gives you an idea about the video recording with the front-facing camera of this for F 1515 so guys that's it for now for the unboxing and first look at this Oppo f15 so what do you guys think about this one and

 the camera performance and stuff do let me know in the comment section below and I'll add the pricing info in the description anyways guys that's it for now thanks for watching this is Ranjit and I hope to see you in my  take care guys